- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
5 reasons to watch ‘2.0’
The recordbreaking combination of Shankar and Rajnikanth is back again with 20 This time bigger and better The film is releasing in a record number of theatres worldwide and the whole country is waiting with bated breath for this film So, we present you the 5 reasons why you shouldnt miss this humongous project
The record-breaking combination of Shankar and Rajnikanth is back again with ‘2.0’. This time bigger and better! The film is releasing in a record number of theatres worldwide and the whole country is waiting with bated breath for this film. So, we present you the 5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss this humongous project!
Despite all the grandeur and technical quality, it is a Rajnikanth film where you see him with supreme style and unmatchable grace. He will be seen three different roles in this film. You get to see him as Dr. Vaseekaran, Chitti and Chitti 2.0. Apart from that, he will be seen in another avatar which the makers haven’t revealed yet. He worked very hard for this project despite his health issues.
Apart from the wonderful visuals that is associated with every Shankar’s film, the major reason for him being a top director is his unique vision. His films have a social responsibility and quality content. Right from his ‘Gentleman’ to ‘I’, he tried to show the problems in our society through his films. In ‘2.0’, he is showcasing the effects of excessive usage of phones and how it harms birds.
This Bollywood action hero is playing a negative role for the first time in his career. He looks menacing in his special make-up and everyday it took three long hours for make-up. Everyone related to the film including Rajni are saying that his role is very important and not a regular villain. It is through his role that the message of the film is given.
Without a second thought, ‘2.0’ will be a visual feast. The makers brought in the advanced technology available for the making and never compromised on the graphics which took a long time to complete. This film was made on a monstrous budget of 545 crores and every frame in the trailer shows that. The entire film and especially the climax is sure to have jaw-dropping visuals says the sources.
The film has plenty of action sequences. The bird creating havoc in the city, giant Chitti and Akshay fighting and many other scenes are expected to make sit on the edge of the seats.
Apart from them, the sound department needs a special mention ad they are introducing 4D sound to India with ‘2.0’. So, all he have to do is just to respect their hard work by going to your nearby theatres instead of cheap pirated versions.
ALSO READ: Rajinikanth's 2.O Movie Censor Review