- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
- India, US can play key role in shaping geopolitical landscape of Indo-Pacific: Defence Secretary
- J&K Police evacuates critically-ill child amid heavy snow in Kulgam
- Exercise Milan has grown from 5 IOR navies to 50 navies across the Indo-Pacific: Indian Navy chief
- Players like Root should be told to play natural game: AB de Villiers on Bazball
- Islamabad United signs Guptil as replacement for Waseem
- 25mn Indians enter drinking age every year; premium brands gain traction: Absolut CEO
- Negotiations on at acquiring Paytm Payments Bank businesses as RBI deadline looms
Pak Envoy meets Mattis in Washington
Pakistans Ambassador to the United States US, Ali Jehangir Siddiqui, met US Defense Secretary James N Mattis here at the headquarters of the US Department of Defense in Pentagon on Monday
Washington, D.C. (USA): Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States (US), Ali Jehangir Siddiqui, met US Defense Secretary James N. Mattis here at the headquarters of the US Department of Defense in Pentagon on Monday.
According to Geo News, the two leaders held a discussion on Islamabad's ties with Kabul and the security situation prevailing in the South Asian region.
The report further suggested that the meeting, which saw discussions on other matters of mutual interest, was scheduled on Pakistan's request.
While speaking to Geo News in Dallas earlier, Siddiqui had stated that both Pakistan and US were making efforts to restore their bilateral relationship.
He had also reiterated that restoration of peace in Afghanistan would be the top policy priority.