‘Divide AP into three states’
Kurnool: K V Subba Reddy, Rayalaseema Parirakshana Samiti leader, said here on Sunday that Rayalaseema had...
Kurnool: K V Subba Reddy, Rayalaseema Parirakshana Samiti leader, said here on Sunday that Rayalaseema had remained backward due to the shortsighted politicians of Rayalaseema region. Addressing a conference on ‘Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow’ organised by the Rayalaseema joint action committee at Silver Jubilee College here on Sunday, he said that Rayalaseema had suffered immense loss in the united Andhra Pradesh.
Sarma, convener of Rayalaseema JAC, said that UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi should divide Andhra Pradesh into three States forming a separate Rayalaseema state in the larger interest of the people of the region. He said that necessary funds and resources should be allocated for the overall development of the region. Bala Sundaram, co-convener of Rayalaseema JAC said that they would sacrifice everything for the separate state of Rayalaseema for the benefit of the future generations. Employees, teachers, sociologists, members of civil society organisations and various associations attended the conference.
- Fire Department to conduct audit of coaching institutes in city
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar