- Guntur: Police foil JSP’s ‘Chalo Assembly’ stir
- Vijayawada: VRSEC signs MoU with Forensic Sciences varsity
- Tirumala: MP couple presents clothes to Srivari temple staff
- Tirupati: Training for degree college teachers held at SVETA
- APSRTC to operate 94 buses to Tiruvannamalai in TN
- Kadapa: Dispose of grievances in transparent manner
- Telangana: Air ambulance services in State soon
- Left parties protest statewide arrest of Anganwadi workers
- Rich tributes paid to Pandit Deenadayal, SP Balu
- Peddiraju takes charge as Srisailam temple EO
Kiran Kumar Reddy to get key post in Congress?
At long last, the prodigal is returning Kiran Kumar Reddy, the last chief minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh, is returning to the Congress He is already in Delhi and is discussing nitty gritty with Congress senior hands
At long last, the prodigal is returning! Kiran Kumar Reddy, the last chief minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh, is returning to the Congress. He is already in Delhi and is discussing nitty gritty with Congress senior hands.
He has also met Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. He has formally joined the Congress in the presence of Rahul. He has reportedly been given the task of bringing back all the Congressmen, who left the party to join the YSRCP.
Interestingly, Kiran Kumar Reddy is the biggest leader to join the Congress after it was decimated in 2014. He is likely to be given the key post of party general secretary. He has already started talking to several Congress leaders who are now in the TDP, YSRCPand the BJP. He is also likely to organize a massive show of strength in Tirupati and invite Rahul Gandhi for the programme.