- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Ex-lawmaker Jagga Reddy gets bail in human trafficking case
Jayaprakash Reddy aka Jagga Reddy who was arrested in human trafficking case has been granted bail by the Secunderabad court on Monday The Congress leader is likely to get released from jail today evening
Former Sangareddy MLA Jayaprakash Reddy aka Jagga Reddy who was arrested in human trafficking case has been granted bail by the Secunderabad court on Monday. The Congress leader is likely to get released from jail today evening.
Reddy was arrested on September 10 on the charges of human trafficking and passport fraud. He was then sent to Chanchalguda jail for remand. Ready is suspected to have travelled with a woman and a child to the US in 2004 claiming they were his wife and child. Later it was found that he had submitted fake documents to show them as his family.
The task force police have booked a case against him under eight sections of IPC.