- Visakhapatnam: Brahmin associations protest against Mahasena Rajesh
- Air Force plane hovers over Begumpet Airport amid tech glitch
- Cops bust fingerprint cloning racket; 2 GHMC sanitation supervisors held
- Greens gear up to roll out drive for upkeep of trees across city
- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
KTR reacts on traffic diversions at Hi-Tech City
As the corridor III of metro works have been begun, traffic restrictions were imposed at Hitech City from Friday
Hyderabad: As the corridor III of metro works have been begun, traffic restrictions were imposed at Hitech City from Friday.
Commuters heading to Mindspace from Cyber Towers have been struck in the traffic jam and numerous complaints have been registered on the day one itself.
Reacting over it, the caretaker IT minister KT Rama Rao advised the top officials including DGP Mahendar Reddy and Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) MD NVS Reddy to oversee the traffic situations at Hi-Tech City on his Twitter handle.
Have asked both DGP Garu & MD Hyderabad Metro Rail to personally visit & take a call as I’ve heard too many complaints today on traffic situation after diversions today https://t.co/fsF9BecUze— KTR (@KTRTRS) October 12, 2018
The minister also asked the officials to explore alternate routes for diverting the commuters avoiding traffic gridlocks at the neighbouring areas.
The Corridor III of metro works between Nagole and Raidurg started recently and the traffic restrictions were imposed to three months between Cyber Towers and Mindspace junction.