- ‘Malli Putti Vachinava’ from ‘Record Break’ creates buzz
- Ritu Varma shattering fashion stereotypes
- Adani Group to invest Rs 75,000 crore in MP, Pranav Adani sees infinite possibilities for growth
- Student Ends Life After Missing Exam
- Foundation Laying Ceremony Held for construction of BT roads in Visakha East Constituency
- Thrilling Results from BoxingBay Fight Nightshy
- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Google Acquires Photomath, Math Problem Solver at Your Fingertips
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
Roja slams deteriorating law and order situation in AP
YSRCP senior leader and MLA RK Roja strongly criticized the Telugu Desam Government and said that the Law and Order situation in the state was deteriorating at an alarming rate
Tirupati: YSRCP senior leader and MLA RK Roja strongly criticized the Telugu Desam Government and said that the Law and Order situation in the state was deteriorating at an alarming rate.
Talking to mediaperson at Tirupati on Tuesday, she said the government has completely failed in provide safety and security to the people in general and the leaders of the Opposition Party in particular.
She said that the much-touted Operation Garuda was being implemented under the leadership of Chandrababu Naidu.
She also pointed out that actor Sivaji had participated in the AP Cabinet meeting. This shows the deep linkages between the TDP and Sivaji. Roja slammed the TDP leaders for claiming that the attack on YS Jagan was stage-managed. She said the YSRCP has no faith in the AP government and hence went to the Union Home Minister to highlight the issue.