- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Kodandaram to meet Rahul Gandhi shortly
Prof Kodandaram led TJS delegation will be meeting AICC All India Congress Committee president Rahul Gandhi in a short while from now
- TJS is seeking a clarity from AICC chief on working of Mahakutami
Prof.Kodandaram-led TJS delegation will be meeting AICC (All India Congress Committee) president Rahul Gandhi in a short while from now.
Kodandaram is accompanied by key leaders K Dileep Kumar and Vidyadhar Reddy and others.
TJS team will discuss about seats share, clarity on Common Minimum Agenda and working of Mahakutami going forward by taking along alliance partners together.
Kodandaram and co. are seeking 12 seats as share but Telangana Congress is not thinking of giving double digit seats.
TJS might discuss this with Rahul Gandhi and impress upon Congress high command intervention to ensure alliance partners-TJS, as well as CPI, are not left unhappy.