- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Ramachandraiah quit from Congress
A major setback to the Congress in Kadapa district with senior leader former minister CRamachandraiah quit the party on Saturday Addressing press conference here on today he said he is not able to digest the fact of congress party is having electoral alliance with TDP as he has no alternative to take such move
Kadapa: A major setback to the Congress in Kadapa district with senior leader former minister C.Ramachandraiah quit the party on Saturday. Addressing press conference here on today he said he is not able to digest the fact of congress party is having electoral alliance with TDP as he has no alternative to take such move.
He said that since beginning there was vast differences between TDP and Congress in policy matters this was the reason for the last 3 daces the duo were opponents in the fray. But unfortunately the unilateral decision taken by party high command related to the alliance with TDP causes unrest among the party cadres of which it is going pay costly lapses in the coming elections. “I found no reason in continuing in the congress as internal democracy was being perished in the party” he said.
While pointing out the credibility of Chandra Babu having alliance with congress by saying in the interest of protecting the democratic values, the senior congress leader questioned that Chandra baubu should answer the people how for it is justice in purchasing 25 MLA’s who elected under other party banner in 2014 elections. He opined that congress party might have lost its existence in future following it has joined hands with TDP.