- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Couple commits suicide in Hyderabad
Depressed with the suicide of his wife, a man committed suicide in Kukatpally here on Thursday Financial constraints have been suspected to be the reason for suicide
Depressed with the suicide of his wife, a man committed suicide in Kukatpally here on Thursday. Financial constraints have been suspected to be the reason for suicide.
According to the police, Sirisha and Bapaiah Chowdary were residing at Kukatpally. Due to the financial constraints, Sirisha committed suicide by hanging herself to a ceiling fan. Unable to take the death of his wife, Bapaiah jumped before a train at Sanath Nagar. The duo is reported to have committed suicide on the same day.
The police registered a case and an investigation is underway. However, the family members suspected that investments in the share markets have thrown the couple into debts