- Knee Surgery for Mere 67 Rupees Under Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Yojana
- Sugar minister apologised for statement on farmers suicides
- Police breaks Paritala Sunitha hunger strike, shifts to hospital in Anantapur
- S&P holds 6% growth forecast for FY24
- Kejriwal recalls ex-PM Manmohan Singh's dedication on his 91st birthday
- Agri-tech startups suffer 45% fall in investments
- Indian Oil unveils first hydrogen bus
- KTR lays stone for five bridges across Musi
- Golconda Fort gets fresh start; community cleaning by NCC cadets
- Governor inaugurates blood donation camp
Telangana assembly elections 2018: Nomination filing to start from today
Filing of nominations for Telangana assembly elections will begin today after the release of election notification The last date for filing nominations is November 19
Filing of nominations for Telangana assembly elections will begin today after the release of election notification. The last date for filing nominations is November 19.
The state will go to polls on December 7 and counting will be held on December 11.
Meanwhile, the election commission of the state have set up 32,574 polling stations and is likely to increase a few more. According to CEO Rajath Kumar, the proposed additional polling stations are 217.
For the 119 assembly seats, the TRS has announced 105 candidates on September 6 after dissolving the assembly. However, later he announced the other two names, while the remaining 12 candidates names are yet to be announced. Meanwhile, the BJP also announced their list of candidates.
The Congress party and its allies TJS, TDP and CPI will announce the candidates' names after getting a clarification on seat sharing.