Man held for attempting to murder his father-in-law in Hyderabad
A man was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly thrashing his fatherinlaw here at Ziyaguda
A man was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly thrashing his father-in-law here at Ziyaguda.
According to police, the victim Yadaiah (64) got married her younger daughter Urvashi to the accused Naresh. The couple has a six-month-old baby. A few months after marriage, Naresh started her harassing his wife after coming to know that Urvashi is elder than him. On Monday, Naresh thrashed his wife and sent her to parents' home before. The accused in an inebriated state attacked his brother-in-law Raju with the help of his brother and friends.
Yadaiah who intervened in the quarrel was also attacked by his son-in-law who sustained grievous head injuries. Based on the complaint lodged by the victim's family, the police registered a case and arrested Naresh. Meanwhile, Yadaiah was shifted to a hospital who is undergoing treatment.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce