China Bistro opens first outlet in Hyd
Foodlink Restaurants Pvt Ltd on Thursday opened China Bistro, a casual dining restaurant, at Jubilee Hills in the city. This is the company’s first outlet outside Mumbai.
Hyderabad: Foodlink Restaurants Pvt Ltd on Thursday opened China Bistro, a casual dining restaurant, at Jubilee Hills in the city. This is the company’s first outlet outside Mumbai.
“China Bistro is a break through concept dining that can inspire the most discerning palates at very affordable prices. It is a culinary journey through the kitchens of China and other pan-Asian countries that unravel the mystery of age-old recipes,” said Sanjay Vazirani, Chairman and Managing Director, Foodlink Restaurants.
Known for its Chinese and pan-Asian cuisines that can be enjoyed at affordable cost, the restaurant offers age-old recipes that come from the kitchens of China, Korea, Japan, Indonesia and Hong Kong. “After conquering hearts with our four outlets in Mumbai, this is the very first foray of the brand in Hyderabad,” he said.
Meanwhile, the company is planning to raise Rs 100 crore for spreading its network of restaurants across the country. It has drawn plans to open around 100 outlets all over the country.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav