Fashion Unlimited exhibition opened
Vijayawada: Siddharth Sai Events and Management Services Private Limited here on Monday started Fashion...
Vijayawada: Siddharth Sai Events and Management Services Private Limited here on Monday started Fashion Unlimited exhibition-cum-sale at Hotel Gateway. Addressing the media, Managing Director of the organisation Santhi said that the exhibition-cum-sale on March 25 and 26 has 40 stalls by national and international designers. A She added that Redz stall was set up by Pakistan designers and the Fabhihha stall by the Bollywood designer. She said that they have been organising such events for the past two years throughout South India.A She said that the stalls display designer suits, sarees, blouses, kids wear, 91.6 gold jewellery, 92.5 silver CZ stone-studded jewellery, kurtis, cosmetics, bed linen, bridal and summer collections and many more. She said that they have products ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 10,000 catering to all sections of people. She said that they were also offering handloom materials like Chanderis, Uppada, Mangalagiri and Kanchi silk.
- Defence Research Body Test Fires Guided Bomb From Sukhoi Combat Jet
- LS polls was battle between Rahul Gandhi, Narendra Modi: Gopal Rai
- After humiliating defeat, Congress to discuss on poll debacle in CWC meet today
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Orders Fire Safety Audit Of Schools
- Restrictions to continue in Srinagar and other places