- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
Sehwag jolt to Delhi Daredevils
Kolkata (PTI): Already missing a few key players due to injuries, Delhi Daredevils may suffer another setback as explosive batsman Virender Sehwag is...
Kolkata (PTI): Already missing a few key players due to injuries, Delhi Daredevils may suffer another setback as explosive batsman Virender Sehwag is a doubtful starter for Wednesday's IPL opener against Kolkata Knight Riders due to a back problem. "He is having back spasm. We have no idea when he's joining the side. We will take a call after he's here," coach Eric Simons said hinting that the team is prepared to play without the swashbuckling opener. The team will also miss out on last season's Purple cap holder Morne Morkel, who bowled Titans to a semis place in the Ram Slam T20 Challenge in the South Africa domestic cricket. "They are playing semis tomorrow and if they make final (on April 7) we may miss him for another game," Simons added. The Daredevils are already missing English batsman Kevin Pietersen who had been ruled out for the entire season owing to a knee injury. They will also miss Jesse Ryder since the big-hitting is badly injured following a brutal assault in a Christchurch bar.