- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
- Kadapa: Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy owes answer in Viveka case, says CPI state secretary K Ramakrishna
- Visakhapatnam: Mugger crocodile hatchlings, a new attraction at zoo
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme gets good response in Srikakulam
- Srikakulam: ‘State government suppressing employees’
- Visakhapatnam: Empowering women in G20 countries and beyond
- Visakhapatnam: People find various ways to dispose of Rs 2,000 notes
- Tirupati: Vahana Sevas performed for Govindaraja Swamy
Dhoni greeted on 32nd birthday
Ranchi (PTI): Family, friends and fans on Sunday greeted birthday boy Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who turned 32, and wished him luck for winning many more...
Ranchi (PTI): Family, friends and fans on Sunday greeted birthday boy Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who turned 32, and wished him luck for winning many more laurels for Team India. His fans and friends cut a birthday cake and distributed sweets at a couple of places, wishing the Ranchi boy success in his cricketing exploits.
"Dhoni's family members have celebrated the day," the cricketer's former coach Chanchal Bhattacharya said while wishing him on the day. Former Central Coalfields Limited official Deval Sahay, who was instrumental in roping in the little known Dhoni in the Central Coalfields Limited cricket team in 1998, wished him more success in the future.
"I can still remember when first-class cricketers considered Dhoni as a match winner when he played for the Central Coalfields Team first time even before making his debut in tournaments. Now world class players also say he is a match winner. I feel proud," Sahay added. Upcoming singer Rohan Deo Pathak, who sang two songs in praise of Dhoni and his team drawing huge response in the social media YouTube, said he would sing the songs at a function in the evening in his honour.