- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
- Pareshan Promises a Hilarious Entertainer: Thiruveer
- Buddy Secures Official OTT Partner
- YV Subba Reddy lays foundation stone for Tirumala temple in Karimnagar
- YS Vivekananda murder case: Telangana HC calls for video clippings of TV debate on Kadapa MP's plea
Mercedes' Rosberg wins Monaco GP
Monte Carlo (IANS): Thirty years after Keke Rosberg won the Monaco Grand Prix in 1983, his son Nico Rosberg emulated the feat by winning the...
Monte Carlo (IANS): Thirty years after Keke Rosberg won the Monaco Grand Prix in 1983, his son Nico Rosberg emulated the feat by winning the prestigious race Sunday. Rosberg, who started in pole, drove his Mercedes from lights-to-victory at the Circuit de Monaco here to take home his second ever win in Formula 1, with his first coming last year in China. The German won the 78-lap race amid a lot of accidents from the two Red Bulls of World Champion Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber. Rosberg's teammate Lewis Hamilton came home in fourth with Adrian Sutil finishing fifth. Former World Champions Jenson Button (McLaren) and Fernando Alonso (Ferrari) finished sixth and seventh, respectively. The crash-strewn race featured two safety cars and an extended red-flag period.A On lap 46, the race was red-flagged because of a big accident involving Williams' Pastor Maldonado and Marussia's Max Chilton at Tabac.