- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
- Leaky blood vessels behind Long Covid-linked brain fog, says study
- RBI notifies banks on interest equalisation scheme for rupee export credit
- All Khelo India athletes/skiers safe, no change in fixtures in Gulmarg
- Oil India inks pact for green hydrogen tie-up with Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore
- Mumbai Metro to produce biogas power from wet waste
- TTD Chief Priests Refut Ramana Dikshitulu allegations
- Shivaji to Netaji: The legacy of two great heroes will be rekindled
- Home Ministry gives Z+ security to Congress' Mallikarjun Kharge
Tests confirm Messi suffers broken arm
FC Barcelona striker Lionel Messi looks certain to miss next weekends Clasico as his side entertain Real Madrid after tests confirmed he has suffered a fracture in the radial bone of his right arm
Madrid: FC Barcelona striker Lionel Messi looks certain to miss next weekend's 'Clasico' as his side entertain Real Madrid after tests confirmed he has suffered a fracture in the radial bone of his right arm.
Messi had to be substituted midway through the first half of his side's 4-2 win at home to Sevilla after providing an assist and scoring a goal, before falling badly on his arm, reports Xinhua news agency.
He left the pitch in obvious pain and was taken for tests which have confirmed the extent of his injury and that he will miss what is arguably the most important game of the season.