- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Nadendla Bhaskar Rao heaps praises on KCR
Former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nadendla Bhaskar Rao on Friday appreciated Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for his vision and comprehensive understanding on the irrigation sector.
Hyderabad: Former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nadendla Bhaskar Rao on Friday appreciated Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for his vision and comprehensive understanding on the irrigation sector.
In a letter addressed to Chandrashekar Rao, the former chief minister said the PowerPoint presentation made by the former during the budget session on the floor of the House on Thursday was ‘exponential’ and spoke volumes of his foresight. Rao extolled the Chief Minister for his idea to transform Telangana State into a green zone.
He tried to give clarification stating that the previous governments had made some efforts to complete irrigation projects in Telangana. Nonetheless, he said, they could not get fructified as Telangana State was at 400 metre to 500 metre above the level of the rivers.
Due to this reason, there were some opinions among leaders ruled in the previous years that they could not complete the projects as lifting water to about 500 metres was not possible. However, the former chief minister opined that Chandrashekar Rao was going ahead with proper plans to complete the same.