- Heart attacks associated with faster cognitive decline over years: Study
- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
Both Telugu CMs trying to eliminate Oppn: Narayana
CPI national secretary Dr K Narayana has alleged that the Chief Ministers of both Telugu States, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, were trying to see that there will not be any Opposition party in the Assembly.
Hyderabad: CPI national secretary Dr K Narayana has alleged that the Chief Ministers of both Telugu States, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, were trying to see that there will not be any Opposition party in the Assembly.
Speaking to the media here on Friday, Narayana asked Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, who was thinking that setting up of Ambali centres was a dishonor to the State, to set up ‘Annadanam’ centres across the State.
He alleged that the State government was not extending any help to the people who were facing severe drought, and was instead busy purchasing MLAs with huge money.
He also alleged that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu also utterly failed in getting special status to Andhra Pradesh State. It was ridiculous on the part of Chandrababu Naidu, who criticises Communists time and again, to have no efficiency to speak with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.