- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
- Tirupati: JSP suspects foul play behind death of Bhavya Sri
- Most newsrooms now using generative AI to optimise work globally
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh postpones resumption of Yuva Galam padayatra
- Equestrian Dressage Individual event: Anush wins India's first ever bronze medal
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to release Rs 275.93 crore under YSR Vahana Mitra today
- DGP Anjani Kumar congratulates all police staff for keeping law and order stable during two festivals in State
Hyderabad Metro Rail introduces self-driving cars to improve last-mile connectivity
- HMR introduces self-driving car at Miyapur metro station
- Passengers will be charged Rs 40 per hour for using the car
The Hyderabad Metro Rail has introduced self-driving cars to improve first and last-mile connectivity. The HMRL tied up with Zoom cars and hired 25 metro cars at the Miyapur station.
The cars of Mahindra company are being run to Shamshabad airport and Madhapur from Miyapur. Passengers getting down at Miyapur station can make use of the cars to reach their destination. The passengers will be charged Rs 40 per hour for the car.
To avail the services, commuters can download Zoom car app and upload your driving license.