- National Yo-Yo Day
- Medak: People have embraced KCR’s leadership, says Harish Rao
- CM YS Jagan pitches for support to MSMEs
- Alice in Wonderland & her continuing cross-cultural adventures
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 06 June 2023
- Telangana Govt out to implement norms to promote water neutrality: KTR
- World Environment Day: Greens give a call to beat plastic pollution
- This is what ‘2018’ collected in ten days
- Anantapur: CPI to launch agitation against Upper Bhadra project from June 10
- Timely thrust to medical devices sector
Siddipet: 66 booked for drunken driving
As many as 66 cases were booked for drunken drive, in an operation conducted under the limits of Commissionerate on Saturday night.
Siddipet: As many as 66 cases were booked for drunken drive, in an operation conducted under the limits of Commissionerate on Saturday night. The drive was conducted not just from Siddipet and Gajwel, but also in rural areas. Speaking on the occasion, traffic ACP Balaji said the drives would be organised frequently to contain the menace of driving after consuming alcohol.
He also said that action would be taken against the people who consume alcohol in public places. As many as 207 cases of drink and drive were registered till 14th of this month, the ACP added. Gajwel traffic CI Narasimha Rao, along with SIs and staff were also present.