- Goa AAP MLA demands dropping of cases against ‘mob’ involved in attacking BJP minister
- Six killed in millitary, NPA rebels clash in Philippines
- Bank deposits losing attractiveness as govt savings schemes see strong growth
- 4th Test: Root, Foakes bat out entire session as England reach 198/5 at tea
- Atlantis The Royal welcomes Louis Vuitton's Iconic Mascot, Vivienne
- India’s GDP to log 6.4% growth in Q3 FY24
- Google's AI chatbot Gemini violates India's IT laws: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Celebrities' influence on the fragrance business
- Samsung launches new fitness tracker 'Galaxy Fit3' in India
- Key investors move NCLT against Byju’s rights issue, firm says yet to get any petition
Coronavirus update: Andhra Pradesh reports 9996 new cases and 82 deaths, tally amasses to 2,64,142
Coronavirus in Andhra Pradesh: The coronavirus epidemic continues to rise in Andhra Pradesh with increasing cases day by day
Coronavirus in Andhra Pradesh: The coronavirus epidemic continues to rise in Andhra Pradesh with increasing cases day by day. Along with the coronavirus cases, the death toll has also been on rise from last half a month. During the last 24 hours, 55,692 people were tested for coronavirus and 9996 persons tested positive which brings the total number of coronavirus cases across the state to 2,64,142.
While in the past 24 hours alone, 82 people have died from coronavirus taking the death toll 2378. During the last 24 hours, 10 people each in Guntur and East Godavari, 8 in Anantapur, 7 in Kadapa, 6 each in Chittoor, Kurnool, Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam and Visakhapatnam, 5 each in Vizianagaram and West Godavari and 1 in Krishna districts respectively.
Meanwhile, the medical health department said 9499 people had recovered and been discharged from the coronavirus as of Thursday. With a total of 2,64,142 positive cases in the state, 1,70,924 have been discharged and 90,840 are currently being treated at various hospitals. East Godavari continues to register highest number of cases with 1504 and the district wise cases can be viewed in the below table.
On the other hand, the government of Andhra Pradesh has made available a helpline number for coronavirus prevention measures in Andhra Pradesh. Officials suggested calling the helpline 8297104104 for comprehensive information on Coronavirus. The helpline will provide details about Coronavirus symptoms, test details, and home isolation precautions and details of the process of reaching the covid Center and the assistance of the ambulance will be informed.
#COVIDUpdates: 13/08/2020, 10:00 AM— ArogyaAndhra (@ArogyaAndhra) August 13, 2020
రాష్ట్రం లోని నమోదైన మొత్తం 2,61,247 పాజిటివ్ కేసు లకు గాను
*1,68,029 మంది డిశ్చార్జ్ కాగా
*2,378 మంది మరణించారు
* ప్రస్తుతం చికిత్స పొందుతున్నవారి సంఖ్య 90,840#APFightsCorona #COVID19Pandemic pic.twitter.com/O1IAifmV2R