TDP will win 125 Assembly seats: Ganta Srinivasa Rao
The AP Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao has expressed confidence that the Telugu Desam Party will be winning 125 Assembly seats in the elections results in the state.
Visakhapatnam: The AP Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao has expressed confidence that the Telugu Desam Party will be winning 125 Assembly seats in the elections results in the state.
He said that again the people are going to elect the government which is going to work for their welfare. The response of the voters on the polling day is the evidence of their responsibility on democracy.
Ganta said the Election Commissioner has accepted the failures on the arrangements on the polling day.
The AP CEO Dwivedi has admitted that they can't provide the police protection and it's true that the votes were missing, Ganta said.
He remembered that 20 to 30 percent of EVMs have not worked at the beginning of the polling. At 37 wards, 209 booths in Visakhapatnam North Assembly constituency the polling continued till midnight. By transferring the officials, they tried to create panic situations in the state.
- Meet YSRCP MP Goddeti Madhavi : The only leader possessing least declared assets
- 3 minors shot dead; bodies recovered from tubewell in UP's Bulandshahr
- Rewriting History: A record of 78 women MPs elected into the Indian parliament
- LS results not a big issue: Deve Gowda after facing defeat twice
- Yet again, Delhi elects only one woman to LS