- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
YS Jagan flags of YSR Yantra Seva scheme, says govt's aim is to assist farmers
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has arrived in Guntur to participate in an event to tractors and harvesters to the farmers as part of YSR Yantra Seva Scheme Mega Mela-2.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday has distributed distributed 2,562 tractors and 100 combine harvesters worth Rs. 361 crores to the farmer groups in Guntur as part of YSR Yantra Seva Scheme Mega Mela.
The Chief Minister also distributed 13,573 other agricultural machinery and disbursed Rs.125.48 crore subsidy amount into the accounts of farmers' groups.
Speaking on the ocassion, the Chief Minister said that as promised the government has helped the farmers by providing agriculture machinary. He said that have made the farmers stand on their legs.
Explaining about the salient features of YSR Yantra Seva Scheme, the chief minister said that the government is providing tools at low price through 6525 RBK and 391 cluster level CHCs established. "We have provided tractors and combine harvesters worth Rs. 361.29 crores and have allocated Rs.15 lakhs for machines in each RBK center," he said.
The chief minister said that they will provide machines to benefit 7 lakh people in October. "The aim of the government is to make all the farmers better; we stood by the farmers and brought village swaraj," he said.