- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
- Polio Day 2024: Benefits of polio vaccine for your kid
- Three arrested in connection with Bangladesh building fire
- Yuvraj Singh Clears Up Rumors About Joining Politics
YS Jagan's government issue GO on YSR pension scheme
After swearing-in as the second Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has first signed on the file related to the old age pension scheme.
Amaravati: After swearing-in as the second Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has first signed on the file related to the old age pension scheme.
With this, the AP government has released as GO on Friday. YS Jagan's government has changed NTR Bharosa Pension scheme to YSR pension kanuka scheme.
The YSRCP government has announced that the old age pension of Rs 2000 has been hiked to Rs 2250. This increased pensions will be implements from 1st June.
Along with this, the pension of Rs 3000 for physical handicap, and Rs 10,000 for kidney victims will be provided. The old age pension eligibility age limit has been reduced from 65 to 60 years.
CM YS Jagan said that his government will implement every scheme that is promised in the manifesto.
After naming YSR pension scheme, YS Jagan as Chief Minister has first signed on the old age pension file and more over the pension amount will be given a hike of Rs 250 at regular intervals.