- Selling across the board
- Telangana govt. releases DSC Notification for 11,602 posts
- A Pillar of Indian Politics: PM Narendra Modi Pays Tributes to Morarji Desai On His Birth Anniversary
- Visakhapatnam: Brandix Apparel presented award for best HR practices
- Chandrababu's Kadali Ra schedule in Nellore and Raptadu finalised
- EA Games, the Creator of The Sims, Announces Layoffs; Details
- Vizianagaram: Farmers receive Rs 52.73 cr Rythu Bharosa
- Mudragada Padmanabham writes to Pawan Kalyan, express dissatisfaction for limiting to few seats
- Former UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Likely To Skip CBI Summons In Illegal Mining Case
- No restriction for BRS's Chalo Medigadda, says minister Uttam Kumar reddy
Delhi Assembly election tickets: Congress workers protest at Sonia residence
New Delhi: A group of Congress workers protested against their own party president Sonia Gandhi outside her residence over ticket distribution for...
New Delhi: A group of Congress workers protested against their own party president Sonia Gandhi outside her residence over ticket distribution for forthcoming Delhi assembly elections.
The protestors, from Patel Nagar and Karawal Nagar assembly constituencies, raised slogans ahead of the party's announcement of election candidates.
The group was upset over speculations that leaders Arvind Singh and Harman Singh might not get tickets from Karawal Nagar and Patel Nagar constituencies, respectively.
The angry demonstrators also blocked the way for Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee (DPCC) president Subhash Chopra's car.
Adding that the final announcement will be made by the party today, Chopra said most candidates had been finalised and the party is likely to have a tie-up with RJD.
The voting for 70-member Delhi assembly will be held on February 8. The counting of votes will take place on February 11.