- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Plea to MLA Arekapudi Gandhi for underground drainage, CC roads in Papireddynagar
The Papireddynagar Welfare Association on Thursday demanded laying of underground drainage pipeline and CC roads in Papireddynagar.
Kukatpally: The Papireddynagar Welfare Association on Thursday demanded laying of underground drainage pipeline and CC roads in Papireddynagar. In a representation submitted to Serilingampally MLA Arekapudi Gandhi at his residence, association general secretary Chittireddy Sridhar Reddy listed out the demands.
Responding positively, the MLA assured to meet the demands at the earliest. Those who accompanied Reddy during the meeting were president of the association Molugu Kiran Kumar, treasurer Maya Rajayya, representatives E Narsimha Reddy, C Gopal Reddy, S Bhupal Reddy, E Devender Reddy, Balnarsayya, Buggayya, Rajnarsimha Reddy, Venkatesh Chary, Sampath Reddy, Krishna Reddy, Yadagiri, Sunil, Raji Reddy, Bulakshmi, Shoba Krishna Reddy, Ayesha and Bulakshmi.