- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
- Ongole: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar pays floral tributes to Ambedkar
- Pragati Bhavan to be free from high rise barricades in two days
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Dec 7
- Hi Nanna Movie Twitter Reviews Live Updates
- Waiter Fatally Beaten At Uttar Pradesh Wedding Over Accidental Tray Touch
Chittoor: Shun misconceptions on Covid vaccination
District Collector M Hari Narayanan on Friday called upon healthcare and frontline workers to shun misconceptions on the Covid vaccination.
Chittoor: District Collector M Hari Narayanan on Friday called upon healthcare and frontline workers to shun misconceptions on the Covid vaccination. Observing the vaccination process at district Covid hospital here, the collector said all frontline workers should come forward for taking vaccine without believing baseless rumours. Hari Narayanan said that in token of rewarding their services during Corona crisis, it has been decided to ensure vaccination for all the healthcare workers in the first phase and frontline workers in the second phase on priority basis.
"The vaccination programme has been proved a success. There are no ill-effects or reactions of covid vaccine were witnessed in anywhere," he recalled. Later participating in an official meeting held at the Collectorate after his visit to Chittoor Government Hospital, the Collector instructed the officials to complete all arrangements for President Ram Nath Kovind visit to Madanapalle and Sadum on February 7 without any lapses. Joint Collector (Revenue) K Markendeyulu would be the in-charge for the entire President's tour in the district while V Veera Brahmam, Joint Collector (Development ) for Madanapalle and P Rajasekhar, Joint Collector (Welfare) for Sadum. DMHO Dr Penchalaiah, DCH Dr Saralamma, Government Hospital Superintendent Dr Arun Kumar and others were present.