- Karnataka HC slaps fine on state govt for negligence in submitting report on public toilets in Bengaluru
- RBI sets ball rolling for new bad loans provisioning method
- Chromosomes may explain why men experience severe Covid
- CBI lodges FIR against private firm, others for causing Rs 63.71 cr loss to IDBI Bank
- This is beginning of BJP's end: AAP leaders on Sanjay Singh's arrest
- Finance minister emphasises on corporate good governance among company secretaries
- Flash floods in Sikkim another reminder for being more sensitive to local ecologies: Jairam
- Ram Charan is ‘glad to meet nation’s pride’ MS Dhoni
- CAG report exposes disarray and anarchy in financial management of AP: BJP spokes person
- Sukesh Chandrashekhar sends legal notice to Mika Singh over comment on Jacqueline's pic
Strengthen BJP from booth-level, cadre told
- Party’s national deputy general secretary Siva Prakash asks BJP activists to create awareness among people on the welfare schemes introduced by the Centre
- Exhorts cadre to fight against the anti-people’s policies of the State govt
Tirupati: BJP national organisational deputy general secretary Siva Prakash sought the party leaders and activists to take necessary measures to strengthen the party from booth level in Tirupati Paliamentary constituency.
The party leader who was here on Sunday convened a meeting with local leaders at the BJP office located at Bairagipatteda.
He discussed with them about the strategy to follow to strengthen the party and sought them to create awareness among people on all welfare schemes being implemented by the Centre. He asked the party activists to work with commitment and dedication. Siva Prakash told the party cadre to fight against the anti-people's policies of the State government and take up agitations on social issues.
BJP Chittoor district president Dayakar Reddy, State special invitee Santha Reddy, State spokesperson Bhanu Prakash Reddy, district cultural cell convener Gundala Gopinath, A Munikrishna Yadav, Subramanyam Reddy, Sarath, Chandra Reddy and others were present.