- KTR lays foundation stone for Palm Oil factory in Khammam
- Rangareddy: State Chief Electoral Officer inspects preparations for Central election Team’s visit
- Accion Fraterna Ecology Centre launches carbon sequestration project
- Hyderabad: KT Rama Rao, T Harish Rao embark on district visits to assess winnability of candidates
- Now, kidney patients can be treated at Kurnool GGH
- Tirupati: Civic chief inspects cricket stadium works
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 30 September, 2023
- Massive wooden box wash up on Vizag beach, police to archeology dept.
- Hyderabad: Mynampally Mynampally Hanumanth Rao, son M Rohit join Congress in Delhi
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
45 Bags Containing Human Remains Were Discovered In Mexico Ravine
- At least 45 bags containing human body parts were discovered in a ravine in the western Mexican state of Jalisco.
- The horrifying find was uncovered on Tuesday in the municipality of Zapopan, a neighbourhood of Guadalajara
According to local authorities, during a search for seven young persons reported missing last week, at least 45 bags containing human body parts were discovered in a ravine in the western Mexican state of Jalisco.
The horrifying find was uncovered on Tuesday in the municipality of Zapopan, a neighbourhood of Guadalajara, a significant industrial hub, at the bottom of a ravine of 40 metres (120 feet). The state's prosecutor released a statement that"Forty-five bags with human remains have been extracted that belong to both male and female people," reported NDTV.