- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Fire breaks out at Dhobi Ghat in Lucknow's Aishbagh, no casualties reported
A fire broke out at Dhobi Ghat in Lucknow's Aishbagh area late on sunday night.
The fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames.
According to a fire official, there were 50-60 shanties in the area, however, no casualties were reported.
"We will investigate the reason behind the fire which broke out here. It may be a short circuit. We have received information about the fire break out at around 1:30 am and we reached within 15 minutes. Right now, we can see 50-60 shanties here. There is no information regarding injuries or missing people. There is no casualty as of 2:45 am," said Vijay Kumar Singh, Chief Fire Officer (CFO), Lucknow while speaking to media.