- Big B’s granddaughter Navya Naveli to make her first appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- 3rd ODI: Warner, Marsh, Smith, Labuschagne smash fifties as Australia make mammoth 352/7
- Alia Bhatt announces release date of ‘Jigra’ exactly one year ahead
- Nikki Sharma discovers self through travel
- K’taka govt delegation meets Boeing, GE and IMF officials in US
- PM Modi criticises former Central govt for non-cooperation to Vibrant Gujarat
- ACB court posts hearing on Naidu's bail and custody petition to October 4
- This is as good as winning an Oscar: ‘2018’ director Jude Anthany Joseph
- Decoded: Why your face feels 'tight' after being washed
- Salman’s ‘Tiger’ hunts with vengeance to clear his name in ‘Tiger 3’
Pakistan violates ceasefire on LoC in J&K's Poonch
Pakistan resorted to unprovoked firing and shelling along the line of control (LoC) on Tuesday in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district.
Defence Ministry spokesman, Colonel Devender Anand said, "At about 11.20 a.m. today, Pakistan initiated the unprovoked ceasefire violation by firing with small arms and shelling with mortars along the LoC in Kirni sector of Poonch.
"Indian army is retaliating befittingly".
Pakistan has been violating ceasefire in this sector frequently during the recent days.
Last week, a girl, a woman and a man were killed in the shelling from Pakistan in the Mendhar sector of Poonch district.