- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Rise in mercury in Delhi
Mercury rose by several notches on Saturday with the minimum temperature settling at 32 degrees Celsius, a day after the city registered a record low for June in 13 years.
On Friday, the minimum temperature had stood at 20.4 degrees Celsius, eight notches below the season's average, according to the India Meteorological Department (IMD). The maximum temperature had settled at 39 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season's average.
On Saturday, the minimum temperature was recorded at 32 degrees Celsius while the relative humidity level was 67 per cent in the morning, the IMD said. The weatherman has forecast easterly winds for Saturday. The maximum temperature is likely to settle around 37 degrees Celsius.