- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
TDP took people for a ride: YSRCP
YSR Congress Party alleged that the Telugu Desam government had done nothing to public in the past four years, pointed out MLC K Veerabhadra Swamy.
Vizianagaram: YSR Congress Party alleged that the Telugu Desam government had done nothing to public in the past four years, pointed out MLC K Veerabhadra Swamy. Addressing the media here on Thursday, he demanded that the government is answerable to the people as Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan made a corruption charge against Minister for IT Panchayat Raj Nara Lokesh.
"We have been levelling allegations against the government for the past four years and Pawan Kalyan also made same allegations. People are not able to believe the false statements made by TDP. Now Naidu should tender an apology for misleading them for the past few years,” he said.