- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
Bhagat Singh birth anniversary celebrated in Bapatla
Forum for Better Bapatla secretary PC Sai Babu has said that Bhagat Singh was considered to be one of the most influential revolutionaries of Indian National Movement
Bapatla: Forum for Better Bapatla secretary PC Sai Babu has said that Bhagat Singh was considered to be one of the most influential revolutionaries of Indian National Movement.
Bhaghat Singh's 111th birth anniversary was celebrated on Friday under the aegis of Forum For Better Bapatla. His statue was garlanded near mandal office and rich tributes were paid to the great leader.
Sai Babu said that Bhagat Singh had involved in numerous revolutionary organisations and his intense patriotism coupled with cultivated idealism made him an ideal icon for the youth of his generation.
His vehement departure from the Gandhian non-violent route to Swaraj was often criticised by many.
Yet, through the fearless embracing of martyrdom he inspired hundreds of teens and youth to join the freedom struggle wholeheartedly.
Advocates Zamrud Basha, T Bhaskara Rao, Bhakshara Goud, B Sambaiah and B Nageswara Rao were present.