- World Obesity Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Three of a family die in car crash in Bihar's Motihari
- WhatsApp Update: WhatsApp Testing Passkeys Feature for iPhone Users
- Poultry companies to log 5-6 pc revenue growth
- Legends Cricket Trophy to kick off with clash between Yuvraj Singh and Harbhajan Singh in Kandy
- Samsung Harman's seizes 54 fake JBL products from multiple shops in Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 6000mAh battery in India
- Bomb threat to Chennai school turns out to be hoax
- With Congress replacing BRS, nothing will change in Telangana, says PM Modi
- Delhi court acquits 3 men in false rape case, orders action against accuser
Security Tightened For Jagan
Taking serious note of the attack on YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the AP government tightened security for the leader
Taking serious note of the attack on YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the AP government tightened security for the leader.
Police officials said that three layered security will be provided to Jagan during his Yatra in Vizianagaram district. The YSR Congress leader halted his Yatra for a while after the attack.
People have to take permission prior to meeting Jagan in the Yatra. Jagan is likely to resume the yatra after Diwali festival.