- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
NMDC bags Golden Peacock Corporate Ethics Award 2017
NMDC Ltd has been awarded the ‘Golden Peacock Corporate Ethics Award (Global & National)’ for the year 2017.
Hyderabad: NMDC Ltd has been awarded the ‘Golden Peacock Corporate Ethics Award (Global & National)’ for the year 2017. On behalf of NMDC, PK Satpathy, Director (Prod) and CE Kindo, Executive Director, received the award from Jawed Ashraf, High Commissioner of India to Singapore, and Karan Singh Thakral, Ambassador of Singapore to Denmark, at the second global convention on Corporate Ethics and RiskManagement held in Singapore.
Speaking on the occasion, Satpathy said: “It’s a matter of honour and prestige to receive the Golden Peacock Corporate Ethics Award 2017. NMDC has always believed that maintaining an ethical culture in an organization is always a motivation to the employees. This recognition is an example of high moral and ethical culture which is nurtured at all the levels of NMDC. NMDC has dedicated the award to its highly motivated team. Kindo made a presentation on NMDC in corporate ethics.
CMD reviews performance
Back home, N Baijendra Kumar, CMD, NMDC, has reviewed the performance of NMDC at the corporate office here. Dr Narendra K Nanda, Director (Technical), Dr TRK Rao, Director (Commercial), PK Satpathy, Director (Production), DS Ahluwalia, Director (Finance), Sandeep Tula, Director (Personnel), K Vidyasagar, CVO, Heads of the Projects and Departments were present in the meeting.
Baijendra Kumar has congratulated all the employees of NMDC for the best ever performance in production and sales in the first half of 2017-18 fiscal.
CMD also reviewed the ongoing projects of the company and strategic steps to be taken for timely completion of the projects. “In spite of major challenge of evacuation of iron ore from Bailadila Sector, it is my strong feeling that NMDC would certainly surpass its targets,” said Baijendra Kumar.
During the review, it was conveyed that all the projects shall work more independently and encouraged all the personnel to give their best and take decisions faster for their individual growth which would help the organization to become more vibrant and dynamic.