- Voluntary organisations to provide free transport to voters
- YSRCP govt looting natural resources: BJP
- Srikakulam: Jyotirao Phule’s fight for BC cause lauded
- Visakhapatnam: Divyangs to receive aids, assisting devices
- Visakhapatnam: Officials gear up for a hassle-free Navy Day fete
- Hyderabad: Many in city don’t get voter slips
- Visakhapatnam: Officials find stale meat served in many eateries
- EC warns action against companies not declaring holiday
- Vijayawada: 2-yr-old recovers from acute leukemia with chemotherapy
- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
Katie Price's wedding dress on sale
Former model Katie Price is trying to sell her old wedding dress online for 250 Pounds.
Los Angeles: Former model Katie Price is trying to sell her old wedding dress online for 249.99 pounds.
She is trying to sell her glamorous frock, believed to be worn when she married her now-former husband Alex Reid, on ebay, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The ivory white gown, which features a plunging cleavage and crystal-embellished detailing around the chest, was made by David's Bridal and will fit a small British size 8.
Alongside a photograph of Price wearing the dress on her big day, she wrote in the description: "I have built up a massive wardrobe over the last 10 years and now it's time to sort through it and sell on my outfits. Most I have worn only once and some I haven't even got round to wearing!"
The 37-year-old's decision to get rid of the gown comes just a few days after her second wedding anniversary to her third husband Kieran Hayler, 28.