- Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
- Tirupati: Lord Govindaraja Swamy blesses devotees from Sarvabhoopala Vahanam
- Jaganannaku Chebudam draws huge response in Nellore, Kadapa
- Tirupati: MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy takes out bike rally
- Bengaluru: Education department issues guidelines for reopening of schools
- Madanapalle medical college works move at a snail’s pace
- Bengaluru: DK Shivakumar meets Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sister Sharmila
- Parvathipuram: Extend support for development of villages, bankers told
- Srikakulam: N ChandraBabu Naidu harassed NTR, says Chinta Mohan
- Bengaluru: BBMP officials told to work honestly and keep a record of every work
Katrina, Salman to make an appearance together on small screen
The \'double trouble\' edition of \"Bigg Boss\" will come to an end with a double bonanza. Superstars Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will be part of the \"Bigg Boss Nau\" grand finale, where four contestants will vie for the winner\'s spot.
Mumbai: The 'double trouble' edition of "Bigg Boss" will come to an end with a double bonanza. Superstars Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will be part of the "Bigg Boss Nau" grand finale, where four contestants will vie for the winner's spot.
Salman and Katrina were earlier linked together. They will be making an appearance on the small screen at a time when they're in news for a rumoured 'secret meeting' following Katrina's alleged break-up with Ranbir Kapoor.
Katrina is coming to the finale to promote her forthcoming film "Fitoor", and she will be showing her dance moves in the episode with her co-star Aditya Roy Kapoor.
One can expect witty remarks by the "Dabangg" star in his trademark style during the reality show, which is aired on Colors channel.
An Indian version of international series "Celebrity Big Brother", "Bigg Boss Nau" saw celebrity contestants locked inside a house for three months under constant camera surveillance, sans any luxury they're used to.
The ninth edition was no less exciting than the previous seasons with its share of controversies, fights and brickbats. The finalists are Rochelle Rao, Mandana Karimi, Prince Narula and wild card entrant Rishabh Sinha.
There's more in store. Bollywood's "Gunday" star Arjun Kapoor, who will soon be making his television debut with "Khatron Ke Khiladi", will share a glimpse of forthcoming seventh season of stunt-based reality show.
The four finalists will be seen having a face off against four of "Khatron Ke Khiladi 7" contestants - Sana Saeed, Sidharth Shukla, Raghav Juyal and Mahii Vij.
And Arjun will give a dance twist to the episode, which will be telecast on Saturday, with a power-packed performance.
The audience can also expect some former contestants to take to the stage again and shake a leg.
The finale will not only provide a treat for the audience, but for the finalists as well as they will get a makeover by celebrity stylist Hakim Alim.
The team of "Comedy Nights Bachao" -- Bharti Singh and Krushna Abhishek - will also come to the stage to ease the tension. And small screen's "Naagin" Mouni Roy and child artist Siddarth Nigam will also perform.
"Bigg Boss Nau" made its way onto the small screen in October. And the biggest high-point of the season was the "Karan Arjun" moment when Shah Rukh Khan and Salman came together, giving their fans a reason to cherish the moment forever.