- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Pawan son Akira's debut in Mahesh-Murugadoss film?
Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently busy with his upcoming flick \'Brahmotsavam\' under the direction of Srikanth Addala.After completing the shooting of \'Brahmostavam\', Mahesh Babu is going to team up with Kollywood director AR Murugadoss.
Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently busy with his upcoming flick 'Brahmotsavam' under the direction of Srikanth Addala.After completing the shooting of 'Brahmostavam', Mahesh Babu is going to team up with Kollywood director AR Murugadoss.
According to the latest reports, Mahesh Babu will be seen in a dual role in AR Murugadoss movie which will be made on a high budget. If reports are to be belived, Pawan Kalyan's son Akiranand is all set to debut with Mahesh Babu. Producer Tagore Madhu, who is close to Mega family, reportedly requested Pawan to make his son act in Mahesh-Murugadoss's film.
It is said that Pawan told Tagore Madhu that he has no objections if Akira accepts. The buzz also say that Pawan and Renu Desai asked Akiranand's opinion about his debut and he also agreed to act with Mahesh.
Let's hope that this rumour comes true and Pawan's son will indeed debut with Mahesh movie.