- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Taapsee rubbishes reports about Yash Raj film
Actress Taapsee Pannu says she currently has \"only\" two films - \"Ghazi\" and a yet untitled movie under the Rising Sun Films banner -- in her kitty.
Actress Taapsee Pannu says she currently has "only" two films - "Ghazi" and a yet untitled movie under the Rising Sun Films banner -- in her kitty.
Her clarification follows rumours that she has been offered a role in a Yash Raj Films venture.
"For all the speculations and source stories, I'm right now on for #Ghazi and an untitled movie under #RisingSunFilms ONLY *period*," she tweeted.
"Ghazi" is based on the PNS Ghazi submarine that sank mysteriously off the Vizag coast in the Bay of Bengal.
Taapsee will essay a refugee in the film, which will see actor Rana Daggubati play a naval officer.
Directed by debutant Sankalp, the film will be partially based on his own book "Blue Fish".
The story is about an executive naval officer of the Indian submarine S21 and his team who remain underwater for 18 days.
For all the speculations and source stories, I'm right now on for #Ghazi and an untitled movie under #RisingSunFilms ONLY *period*— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 9, 2016