- Riding on anti-incumbency, Congress finally captures Telangana
- Ashok Gehlot resigns from Rajasthan Chief Minister’s post
- How Rahul Gandhi’s allegations against Adani Group backfired
- Sachin Tendulkar super impressed with Vicky’s acting prowess in ‘Sam Bahadur’
- Kriti Sanon debunks rumours of promoting trading platforms on ‘KWK’, calls it ‘fake news’
- PM Modi arrives at BJP headquarters
- Indira Krishnan enjoyed shooting with Rashmika, Ranbir for ‘Animal’
- People of New India votes on Performance Politics: Amit shah
- Patience is the biggest mantra in film industry: Anchor Chandu
- INDIA bloc floor leaders to meet on Monday to discuss Winter Session strategy
I am proud to be a part of CINTAA, and honored to be present at the ActFest says Sara Ali Khan
Sara interacted with media at the ActFest in Mumbai on Friday Some of the other celebrities attending the event were, Ahmed Khan, Archana Puran Singh, Parmeet Sethi, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Sushant Singh, Johny Lever, Vijaya Mehta, Manoj Joshi, Seema Deo and Ramesh Deo
Sara Ali Khan says as a new actor in the industry she is honored to be part of CINTAA.
Sara interacted with media at the ActFest in Mumbai on Friday. Some of the other celebrities attending the event were, Ahmed Khan, Archana Puran Singh, Parmeet Sethi, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Sushant Singh, Johny Lever, Vijaya Mehta, Manoj Joshi, Seema Deo and Ramesh Deo.
While talking about the association Sara revealed that she feels very lucky to be present at the event.“I consider myself lucky that I have been called to ActFest event. We are celebrating acting here. There is no festival like that till now I am feeling proud about celebrating this festival. I am very happy and consider myself fortunate that I have been called here.”
"As someone, who is so new in the industry. It hasn't even been 3 months yet and to be associated with a foundation like CINTAA is a very big honor and a privilege. A body like CINTAA makes everyone who belongs to the industry feel safe and secure. I am proud to be a part of CINTAA." she added.
'ActFest' is the world’s first Actors Only festival, dedicated to actors. The event was organized by CINTAA and the 48 Hour Film Project.
When asked about the latest Pulwama terror attack, Sara said she is angry. "As a human being when you hear about such acts happening you feel angry. You also feel afraid and hurt and these feeling are obvious and human emotions."
Sara was last seen in her debut, 'Kedarnath' with Sushant Sing Rajput and 'Simmba' alongside, Ranveer Singh in 2018.