Sizzling Prawns In Chinese Barbeque Sauce
Sizzling Prawns In Chinese Barbeque Sauce. Make a thick batter with cornflour, salt and pepper and dip the prawns in it.
Prawns(cleaned tail on) 30 count in a kg 8 no’s
Ketchup 3 tsp
Hoisin Sauce 1 tsp
Aromate 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Sugar 1/4 tsp
Chilly Flakes 5 gm
Dark soya 10 gm
Garlic Chopped 10gm
Method of cooking:-
- Make a thick batter with cornflour, salt and pepper and dip the prawns in it.
- Fry the prawns.
- Cool, and store it aside.
- In a wok sauté the garlic and add some stock to make a sauce.
- Add the lamb, seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add rest of the ingredients and toss wok to mix.
- Balance seasoning, spices and serve hot.
- You may serve on a hot sizzler plate and make it more presentable