Top

2 of a family electrocuted

2 of a family electrocuted
Highlights

Two persons of a family were electrocuted, and three others suffered injuries when they came in contact with a live wire at Kommala village under...

Arvapally (Suryapet): Two persons of a family were electrocuted, and three others suffered injuries when they came in contact with a live wire at Kommala village under Arvapally mandal in the district. Tragedy happened when they were carrying out repairs on roof of their house.

The deceased were identified as Baspolu Satyanaryana (55) and his son-in-law Sobhan Babu (30). The marriage of Satyanarayana’s son, Upendra, is scheduled to take place on April 12.

When Satyanarayana and Sobhan Babu, along with others, climbed onto the roof of the house, made of asbestos, a live wire snapped and fell on them. Satyanarayana and his son-in-law were electrocuted, and others suffered injuries.

The injured were shifted to Suryapet hospital for treatment.Pall of gloom descended on the village as the tragedy unfolded.
On information, local MLA Gadari Kishorevisited the village and consoled the family members.He promisedto help them geta compensation of Rs 4 lakh each of the desceased.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories