- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Media Diary released
Khammam : At a programme held at TTD office in the town, Joint Collector Surender Mohan and SP A V Ranganath released the `Media Diary' on Tuesday....
Khammam : At a programme held at TTD office in the town, Joint Collector Surender Mohan and SP A V Ranganath released the `Media Diary' on Tuesday. The diary was prepared by the personnel working in Electronic media in the district. The police also inaugurated special sticker useful for media persons to be affixed to their vehicles.
SP A V Ranganath, addressing the gathering, said the media has been playing an important role in highlighting various problems in the society. But some fake journalists are misusing the facilities provided by the government to the media persons.
Action would be taken against those who are not journalists but use the word `Press' on their vehicles, he cautioned.