- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
TSPSC Group IV examination 2018: Must follow instructions for candidates
With one day left for the exam, the GroupIV aspirants might be busy with the final revision of the syllabus and arranging the necessary things to carry to the exam
With one day left for the exam, the Group-IV aspirants might be busy with the final revision of the syllabus and arranging the necessary things to carry to the exam.
Before you gear up for tomorrow's exam, be mindful of following the rules prescribed in the hall ticket.
The exam is being conducted on two subjects -- General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities consisting of a total of 300 marks. The minimum qualifying marks for the selection are for OCs 40 per cent, BCs 35 per cent SCs and STs 30 per cent.
Here are the instructions for the candidates...
- Candidates have to reach the examination centre two hours before the specified time.
- Carry a recent passport size photograph and any of the ID proofs such as PAN card/ passport/ permanent driving licence/ voter’s card/Aadhaar card along with a photocopy.
- Carry blue/black ball-point pen for the exam.
- Watch, purses, handbags and other electronic devices are prohibited inside the exam hall.