- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Jagan unfit to be a opposition leader
Finding fault with YSR Congress party performing celebrations after TRS voted to power recent elections, Pradesh Congress Committee PCC vice president NTulasi Reddy said YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is unfit to be opposition leader and has no might right to represent his party in AP state
Kadapa: Finding fault with YSR Congress party performing celebrations after TRS voted to power recent elections, Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) vice president N.Tulasi Reddy said YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is unfit to be opposition leader and has no might right to represent his party in AP state.
Addressing press conference here on Saturday he said that if YSR Congress having political rivalry with other parties it should fight with them within the state in the elections. The PCC president recalled that it is unfortunate YSR Congress distributed sweets, firing crackers appreciating the TRS victory instead of his party failure in contesting elections in Telangana state.
He said that people of the state waiting for opportunity to teach lesson to YSR congress of its role in playing wicked politics in the coming elections. However the PCC vice president ignored to speak over the electoral alliance having with TDP in the ensuing elections by saying congress high command is the only competent authority to take such decision. DCC president SK Nazir Ahmadh and others were present.