Mobile phone battery blast in Classroom hurts student in Jangaon

Mobile phone battery blast in Classroom hurts student in Jangaon
Highlights

A Class 3 student was injured after a battery of a mobile phone blasted in his hand in the classroom at Raghunathpally in Jangaon district Raju, son of Mamidala Shankar is pursuing Class 3 in Raghunathpally government school Raju took out the mobile battery from his bag while he was in the classroom which blasted in his hand

A Class 3 student was injured after a battery of a mobile phone blasted in his hand in the classroom at Raghunathpally in Jangaon district. Raju, son of Mamidala Shankar is pursuing Class 3 in Raghunathpally government school. Raju took out the mobile battery from his bag while he was in the classroom which blasted in his hand.

The boy suffered injuries on his face, chest and hand. He was shifted to Jangaon area hospital.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top