- Foreign students facing severe accommodation crisis in UK: Report
- Gritty stories depicting the realities of the entertainment industry
- ORS Essentials: Simple Steps to Hydration and Daily Health
- Asian Games: Brave and unique Ayhika, Sutirtha lose in semis, claim bronze in women's doubles TT
- Stress a major cause of digestive problems : Experts
- Govt has failed to protect Law & Order: Basavaraj Bommai
- Honorable Deve Gowda, if your son repeatedly announces party dissolution and political retirement, where should the activists go?: DCM DK Shivakumar question
- AI can help in improving success rate of IVF treatment, say doctors
- Nandamuri Balakrishna and wife takes part in Satyagraha Deeksha ay NTR Bhavan
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: Songs, Movies, and Actors That Remind Us of Mahatma Gandhi!
Disclose Employees Details in Kia Motors: Vijay Sai Reddy
YSR Congress Party senior leader and MP Vijay Sai Reddy has demanded Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to disclose the details of employees who were provided jobs in the recently launched Kia Motors in Anantapur district
YSR Congress Party senior leader and MP Vijay Sai Reddy has demanded Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to disclose the details of employees who were provided jobs in the recently launched Kia Motors in Anantapur district.
He alleged that no jobs are created in the automobile company which has been alloted huge lands and crores of rupees financial incentives to set up the unit.
In his twitter account, Vijay Sai took on Chandrababu for making false statements on farmers suicides in Andhra Pradesh. The official figures said that 2,000 farmers committed suicide but the CM maintained that not a single forceful death case is reported in the state. He also said that the YSR Congress MPs will meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and appraise the PM of the issue of special status and the injustice meted out to Andhra by not fulfilling the promise made in the Parliament at the time of 2014 elections.